Home For Sale

Picture of Home For Sale in Dubai South, Dubai, United Arab Emirates


Expo Golf Villas
Dubai South, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

2bd 3ba 1,722 sqft

Year Built: 2019

Listed By: Property Owner

Listed On: 03/05/2023

Listing ID: GL4929488


Limited offer, Limited Availability 

Own Townhouse and apartments with just 10% booking ( 30,000 USD), and get the keys to move in or start renting while paying the remaining 90% over 5 years (1.5% every month). No Interest

Booking first year: 10% (starting $ 30,000)
Rent Starting ( $ 14,000 first year). on the first year, you have approximately 50% Return of investment
Rest 90% will be over 5 years at 1.5% per month ($ 4,300 Per Month)

You can make up to 40% Average return of investment per year, Contact me and I will tell you how it is possible

Located right next to the Dubai Expo 2020 site
Next to the stunning 18-hole Championship Golf Course
Next to the new Al Maktoum International Airport ( the largest in the world on completion)
3 bedrooms on the corner ground floor (with garden)
2 bedrooms on the middle floor(with balcony)

Why People Buy Property Dubai?

Dubai Property Market is the young fastest growing in the word
There are varieties of property types to choose from Ready Property, Under Construction Property
Variety of payment options Cash, Installment, Mortgage, BTC etc
High Rental Yields (7-15%)
100% Ownership (100% Ownership on Freehold areas)
Income Tax-Free Properties
World-Class Infrastructure
Security Safe & Sound Living (Dubai is no doubt one of the most secure cities to live around the world.)
Upcoming EXPO 2020 (Dubai Invested USD 5.5 Billion in Expo)
Stable Currency
Booming Tourism & Hospitality
Growing Population
Call or WhatApp +971 52 253 8053 to know more